Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

My first thought when I wake ups “my life is pointless”?

Why?

It is, it's up to you to find a point, you can let someone else do it for you or choose your own. Think of it as a sandbox survival game with way more options and a completely changable enviroment.

Sounds like you need to make changes to your life and your thoughts.

because it is this world will be engulfed by the sun in a few hundred million years all of this is pointless

If you would do something for someone else, then your life won't be pointless. 

• Fu4

Because you have mental issues, that's not normal, you have to wake up and have the desire to murder the day...

Because it's true