Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What if china turns into a state and gets added to the United States of America?

Imagine if Chinese government and the ruler over there decides to work with the USA on making China a state, part of the United States of America. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pretty sure China's plan is the adverse wherein the US becomes a province of China. 

• 1 month ago

Yeah. like that's going to happen.  More like Biden will sell us off to China and we will be a  state or territory or whatever China calls it.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if anything, it'll be the reverse. China will make America the United States of China. or China 2.0.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That would keep Woke World busy for the next 317 years, wouldn't it. <clap><clap>

AnonnieGurl sez: "I know NOTHING about China, but I do know how I...FEEL!!!"  Sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They would have to give up their universal healthcare and welfare for the poor in order to be allowed to become a part of the US. The US health insurance industry would love to see another 1.4 billion suckers to bleed dry. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.