Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does it make a difference anymore to show that you are a happy employee when you're at work?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Many employers couldn't care less if their employees are happy or not. 

• n2mama
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think it depends on what you mean by showing that you’re happy. If you walk around all day with a weird grin on your face to try and show that you’re happy, that’s strange. If you feel the need to constantly tell your boss how happy you are and how much you love your job, also weird and off putting. If you’re fully engaged in your work, delivering on your commitments and interacting well with your colleagues, your satisfaction with your work will show. It’s worth noting that there is a difference between being satisfied and engaged with your work and being happy at work.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No one wants to work with Eeyore.   Sorry.

• 1 month ago

More so now.

If my serfs are not happy, then I will replace them with serfs who will be happy when so ordered.

In truth, happy employees tend to be more efficient and productive. If you are unhappy, then employers will look for someone else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.