Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

He stopped texting suddenly?

We talked about how he had been distant. He said he really enjoyed hanging out with me and was sorry for being distant for a while. I answered, now it’s been 2 days and he didn’t. Am I being ghosted...?

i think he’s not interested in proceeding with you, it’s probably best you stop texting until he reaches out if that is.... in the meantime you should start talking to other guys & have dates. 

Leave it alone if he hasn't answer, maybe try one more time but if he seems uninterested find someone else. 

Yes, probably. He's trying to be nice though atleast he said sorry.