Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Why do some people think women look cheap if they have...?

a big bust?

Some women are just naturally like that. God made them that way (or if you're atheist then it's their genetic makeup). 

Update:

even if their bust area is covered up.

Update 2:

@Mike, 'like everyone thinks the same.

' Not true, I wrote 'SOME people' because I know many or perhaps most do not think this. 

Update 3:

I just wanted to understand why some think this.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It might be with the way they carry themselves. Even though God might have made them that way some women might think they are better then other women because of that? I guess the key is whatever appearance you were born with behave with modesty so that your good internal traits might show through.

• 1 month ago

You just took a random opinion and threw it out there like everyone thinks the same.

And just a piece of life advice; even if there are a handful or a chunk of people with this opinion, you can't please everyone on Earth, nor change their mind. Seeing people take on that battle is like watching a dog unsuccessfully chase it's own tail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.