Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Now that Brexit is done... Do people in UK feel happier than before (if we exclude Covid19)?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well the vaccination program is a good start. The EU have shown how slow they really work.

• 1 month ago

I make sure the gammons are thrilled, one in the eye of johnny foreigner as well as say goodbye to brownish people coming in.

Young boy, are they in for a shock

• 1 month ago

Cough.   The full impact /benefit? of leaving the EU hasn't become known, yet.   We in the UK are too busy focusing on getting to grips with Covid 19.   And it's NOT possible to 'exclude the virus'.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only in the way soma made people happy in Brave New World

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Brexit's hardly been a success so far, and the issues will continue to bite long-term

• 1 month ago

I feel happier, but then again I'm not a left wing sheep who prefers a nanny state. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sometimes forget about Brexit,its been over shadowed by Covid.

Makes it easier for Boris in a way,anything bad  like economy goes down blame it on Covid......Economy goes well credit it to Brexit.

Still early to say,come back in 5 years and ask the question again

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. I would be sorry to have to had to wait any longer for the vaccination roll out. Not something that can be excluded as we would be stuck in the disastrous EU programme if we were still members. Goodbye tanker, hello speedboat. If the same sort of pace can be applied to the recovery, so much the better.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure the gammons are ecstatic, one in the eye of johnny foreigner and no more brown people coming in.

Boy, are they in for a shock

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Covid 19 has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.