Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Now that Brexit is done... Do people in UK feel happier than before (if we exclude Covid19)?

• F

Well the vaccination program is a good start. The EU have shown how slow they really work.

I make sure the gammons are thrilled, one in the eye of johnny foreigner as well as say goodbye to brownish people coming in.

Young boy, are they in for a shock

Cough.   The full impact /benefit? of leaving the EU hasn't become known, yet.   We in the UK are too busy focusing on getting to grips with Covid 19.   And it's NOT possible to 'exclude the virus'.

Only in the way soma made people happy in Brave New World

Brexit's hardly been a success so far, and the issues will continue to bite long-term

I feel happier, but then again I'm not a left wing sheep who prefers a nanny state. 

Sometimes forget about Brexit,its been over shadowed by Covid.

Makes it easier for Boris in a way,anything bad  like economy goes down blame it on Covid......Economy goes well credit it to Brexit.

Still early to say,come back in 5 years and ask the question again

Yes. I would be sorry to have to had to wait any longer for the vaccination roll out. Not something that can be excluded as we would be stuck in the disastrous EU programme if we were still members. Goodbye tanker, hello speedboat. If the same sort of pace can be applied to the recovery, so much the better.

I'm sure the gammons are ecstatic, one in the eye of johnny foreigner and no more brown people coming in.

Boy, are they in for a shock

Covid 19 has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit.