Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

dd asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

How to patiently wait for 1000 days to pass?

Something amazing is going to happen. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

The trick to all waiting is to do something else while you wait.

• Adele
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The “First 1000 Days” are a period of rapid physical growth and accelerated mental development and offers a unique opportunity to build lifelong health and intelligence. Remember that the baby in the womb is dependent on the mother for nutrition as well as mental, physical and emotional growth.0

• 1 month ago

Read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Pray.  Get  busy serving God.  Ask Jesus to save you.  Follow Him as best you can.  

• 1 month ago

Give me a fishing pole. & I will show you how it is done. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Think or do something else, preferably constructive or positive.

• 1 month ago

Keep active. Stay as busy as possible and the time will seem to pass faster.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Find something else to occupy your thoughts, such as learning the difference between philosophy and psychology, which you are apparently very confused about.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well, I hope you're around to enjoy those 1000 days. LOL In the meantime, learn about God and Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1,000,000,000,000,000,000th time spammed.

• !
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dont dwell on it. Keep yourself occupied with other things

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.