Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Would you take a COVID-19 vaccine? Why? Why not?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No. Because I know what vaccines and the adjuvants they contain do to the human brain/body and I know how proficient mainstream American medical doctors and psychiatrists (who are basically whores of Big Pharma) are at destroying the brains and bodies of human beings, including very young children. There are natural and safer approaches for reducing or eliminating the possibility of contracting something like the coronavirus and many other viruses as well and these alternative treatments are often used in countries outside the U.S. but you will rarely if ever  hear them spoken about on the mainstream media here because 70% of the U.S. mainstream media’s advertising revenue comes from Big Pharma. Connect the dots. And if you expect to find information about these alternative approaches on the Internet you better be prepared to do a lot of digging. Naturopathic doctors who try to disseminate information about these other approaches are often silenced by Big Pharma with the help of Google, etc. because these effective and non-toxic alternative approaches threatens their economic self- interests. Just like with everything else in the United States of America it’s all about money and politics. Always. Your life or your child’s life mean nothing to the monied interests. Welcome to Corporate America. 

• 1 month ago

I would take the vaccine. 

• 1 month ago

no.

but socio - political orders could force me to change opinion

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have already been fully vaccinated because (1) the vaccine is safe (and I'm not allergic), and (2) I don't want to get the virus or transmit it to anyone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i have been tested for Covid-19 and i got the vaccine when i was in the hospital

• 1 month ago

Absolutely. All retsults show that they are safe and effective.

Only a willful moron would object to health and safety.

• 1 month ago

Yes, of course. Gasping for every breath and then drowning in your own lung fluid is a hard way to die. Why would anyone want to risk Covid-19? Doctors are still learning about all the ways it can affect your body even if you survive.

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course. I have no urge to die on a ventilator.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. Why? Because most of them have nearly a 90% chance of preventing infection from Covid-19. So really, why wouldn't I? In fact, I will as soon as they're available to me.

• T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its better than risking your life with the virus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.