?
? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Was I siding with my friend?

My younger sister complained to me in private how my friend asked her if she could use our bathroom first since my friend had to go really bad altho my sister was already in it, about to close the door. My sister was obviously annoyed when letting my friend use the bathroom first. I said to her, "It's called being nice." My sister then was like, "You're defending her!" Then I was like, "I'm not defending her!" Of course, my sister then kept insisting that I was defending my friend. Was my sister right?

Favorite Answer

Um, yes. Obviously. Are you 9?

• ?

I would emphasize with her and don't sound like a flying monkey

• mokrie

No you were not siding with your friend, you were trying to teach your sister about good manners toward a guest in the house.