Tasm
Tasm asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Are you able to exercise and listen to a book on tape?

If I do anything physical, for dome reason I tune it out. Even if I try to pay attention, it could babble on for half an hour and I couldn't tell you what happened in the story.

• ?

try to focus on something else like cognetive behavioral therapy

I walk and listen to books.  Sometimes my mind drifts away and i don't know what was said either.  It's probably common

I can, but I prefer music. It used to be that the tempo of the music would interfere, but some music doesn't do that. Ambient music has no tempo.