Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 2 months ago

If I was born in 1999 what's the likely hood I'll make it to 2100?

• M

It is possible as it would make you 101 and people do live to that age. The number of people living longer is on the increase. However, there are a lot of factors involved and so your chances of reaching that age are not high. Look at your family history and see if there is a history of good longevity.

How is your health? Do you live healthily? A lot of how you behave (diet, exercise, drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc.) will have an impact.

There is also the effect of chance. You may be killed in an accident tomorrow or on 31st December 2099.

I know one thing for certain I won't be around then.

Not very likely

Low, but your best chances on in Japan and Uruguay so you might want to move there. Oh and if you are in the US, try not to be black or Hispanic.