Why did I get ghosted suddenly? ?

I’ve been stood up by 3 girls in a row. I met this women who was below my league and we talked a lot for like 3 days and she randomly stops talking to me. Im a lesbian . 

Are you the kind of "lesbian" with XY chromosomes and a penis? because that will result in an instant ghosting and from the reports of all my friends, there are more of you on dating apps than actual women.

It happens all the time ,not just you and not just lesbians.Some people play mind games or just lose interest etc.Maybe you shouldn't date who you think is below your league then .Apart from that how are we supposed to know her reasons for ghosting you.