Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is your  opinion on the Rapper Logic? ?

Update:

@ Ano-Your point?I knew that but that does not change my opinion of the fact he is a decent Rapper.Race to me is never a factor for anything.I am White but respect all races or people who are more then one race.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Wokaz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not his biggest fan but I think he gets rather too much hate and isn't nearly as corny as other rappers he gets lumped in with. He dropped the ball hard in more recent years but his last album No Pressure was pretty decent.

• 1 month ago

Decent rapper I never got that into. But I respect his skill. He's made at least a few songs I respect. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you know he’s biracial???

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think he's pretty corny with his extrabeat and vocabularies look like an intellectual,an useless rapper.I'm glad he quit music :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.