Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If all the commenters here, lived in the same state, how many people do you think would show up at a Yahoo party for commenters?

Also, everyone has to use their avatar name only. I think we are all just crazy enough to meet.......

• ?

It’s been done and there were about 15ish who showed? I’m going on memory, so not sure. They posted pictures and it was cute. 

I had a one on one meeting with someone instead of doing the group thing. 

• ?

I'll bet at least 10,000 of them would be wearing name tags with "ANONYMOUS" on them.

Is there free beer or snags on the BBQ? if so I'm there 

I would show up and say I am someone else, and when that user shows up, I will pull his pants down and run away. 

Good question

Maybe a couple would

I'm not sure if I would though