Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

How do I make this person go away?

I don't want to go into too much detail but i jokingly sent a message to a girl in my year and now she's seriously overreacting to it, she's told me that she isn't going to drop this until i tell her my name and apologize but i simply can't do that, it would be social suicide for me and i refuse to let myself be told what to do lol

Problem is she has my number is threatening me that she will post it up and find out for herself if i don't tell her. What's the best way to make her back off without having to say my name??

• ?

Why not simply say, “If I have upset you, I apologise’ What blow is that to your pride?

The more you tell her to go away, the more determined she is likely to be.

I would take the easiest way out, which would be to change your number and redo your social media contacts as well. She sounds crazy, so beware. The best way to get her out of your life is to completely ignore her and not respond in any way. Social media has risks , as you have now learned. Good luck,

• Kenny

if she has your number, you are screwwwwwwwwwwwed .  Quick get a new number or apologize .