Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

How do I make this person go away?

I don't want to go into too much detail but i jokingly sent a message to a girl in my year and now she's seriously overreacting to it, she's told me that she isn't going to drop this until i tell her my name and apologize but i simply can't do that, it would be social suicide for me and i refuse to let myself be told what to do lol

Problem is she has my number is threatening me that she will post it up and find out for herself if i don't tell her. What's the best way to make her back off without having to say my name??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why not simply say, “If I have upset you, I apologise’ What blow is that to your pride?

The more you tell her to go away, the more determined she is likely to be.

• 2 months ago

I would take the easiest way out, which would be to change your number and redo your social media contacts as well. She sounds crazy, so beware. The best way to get her out of your life is to completely ignore her and not respond in any way. Social media has risks , as you have now learned. Good luck,

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

if she has your number, you are screwwwwwwwwwwwed .  Quick get a new number or apologize . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.