Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Ectopic pregnancy or corpus luteum cyst maybe?

Last month my boyfriend and I decided we'd stop preventing as a first step to trying to conceive and just let nature takes it course for a while. It's been years since I've used a hormonal birth control, so my cycles are already pretty regular. 

I don't expect to get pregnant right away, my period is due in a day and I've been fully expecting it to be on time, but today I was getting up off the couch and I got a really sharp pain that like took my breath away. It was on my right side where my ovary is. Ever since then, I still feel like a very dull achy pain there. SO I started googling and reading about cysts and ectopic pregnancies and now I'm just over-thinking about it :( Has anyone ever experienced these pains before? 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

When I was pregnant with my daughter before I knew, I kept getting really bad stomach pains. Like it felt worse then cramps. It was like a week or 2 before my period was supposed to come. Then I saw implantation bleeding. The cramps eventually stopped and I was pregnant. But if the pain gets worse see a doctor. 

• 1 month ago

It would be incredibly irresponsible for anyone to give that diagnosis or advice over the internet, particularly with nothing but a couple paragraphs to go on.   If you're concerned, see your doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.