Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Ectopic pregnancy or corpus luteum cyst maybe?

Last month my boyfriend and I decided we'd stop preventing as a first step to trying to conceive and just let nature takes it course for a while. It's been years since I've used a hormonal birth control, so my cycles are already pretty regular. 

I don't expect to get pregnant right away, my period is due in a day and I've been fully expecting it to be on time, but today I was getting up off the couch and I got a really sharp pain that like took my breath away. It was on my right side where my ovary is. Ever since then, I still feel like a very dull achy pain there. SO I started googling and reading about cysts and ectopic pregnancies and now I'm just over-thinking about it :( Has anyone ever experienced these pains before? 

When I was pregnant with my daughter before I knew, I kept getting really bad stomach pains. Like it felt worse then cramps. It was like a week or 2 before my period was supposed to come. Then I saw implantation bleeding. The cramps eventually stopped and I was pregnant. But if the pain gets worse see a doctor. 

It would be incredibly irresponsible for anyone to give that diagnosis or advice over the internet, particularly with nothing but a couple paragraphs to go on.   If you're concerned, see your doctor.