Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How can I grow taller at the age of 22?

I'm a 22 year old guy and my height is just 5'6". I feel very small and weak around people. I want to be tall and big so that I can look intimidating. I want to be 6'1" 245 lbs. 

Update:

Physically strong and tall people are worshipped in my country (India).

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Get tibia and femur elongation surgery OR have the right genes.

Only two ways. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Okay here's the thing- you're not actually that short. The overall average height of a grown man is 173cm (about 5'8), so you're only a bit shorter than average. If you want to look bigger and more intimidating then you can do that! Just do a lot of working out. Eat more fruit, vegetables and protein.

I'm 170cm tall right now at age 20 and while I was a bit shorter than many classmates at school, I wasn't short enough to be bullied for it. At least not that I remember. You're like the same height as me, so don't worry about it

• 2 months ago

There's nothing you can about your height except have a sense of humor about your height. You can work out and get muscular though. 

Update lifting weights will make you strong.

• 2 months ago

You can’t  at your age you growth plates are fused closed. Your self image is what you need to work on.. people don’t want to be around intimidating people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.