Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I’m 22 and a male and my stepmom won’t give me privacy when I shower. How can I tell her to stop?

I live with my mom currently attending college and working part time until I can move out. My dad was in town and he brought his wife(my stepmother) to my mom’s house. I don’t like her that much. This is the first time she has ever been in my house. My dad, stepmom, and little stepsister were watching a movie on the couch while I was showering getting ready to go out to dinner with them. My stepmom then came in to use the restroom without knocking. I peaked behind the shower curtain and I threw a bottle of shampoo at her yelling at her to get out. I threw the bottle so hard that she has a bruise.

My dad instantly left my house and said he never wants to see me again . What do I do? My mom is at work. My dad just left. I am crying because he punched me in the face after he saw my stepmom crying running out of the bathroom.

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a redneck family without any manners.    Whose fault?  you both.   She is rude by entering the bathroom while somebody is using it.    And you.... you threw a bottle at her.   You dont have to throw someone, just tell her to go out because you are naked and not a child.  

And your dad sounds abusive.   So stay away.... dang.....

look her in the eyes and say "we are not in a porno and no i will not say "what are you doing step mum""

she wants to bang you and your dad knows it

Maybe your step mom is not used to knocking, it isn't nice, but you were behind a curtain. Then you physically attacked her with a missile and hit her so hard it left a bruise. Who knows how loud and long you were yelling or what you were saying to her. You left those important facts out.

Your dad punched you because you attacked his wife. You are a 22 year old male and crying?  

Maybe the real issue is that you were whacking off and your dads wife walked in on you so you freaked out.

Hint, its not YOUR house, its your moms, you are 22 and should know better than to do any of the above. You owe all of the adults there a huge apology.

AT SOME POINT YOU MIGHT WANT TO MOVE OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S HAUS:

• hart

you overreacting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Ya-Hoo

It's very weird that she would use the restroom while you are showering. Isn't there more than one bathroom?

I'm stunned that 22 people actually believed this crap

Where are your manners, you should have invited her in to the shower of course..

I don't know what's more pathetic: that a grown man would be so mortified at having a woman walk into a bathroom while he's showering(and not even see anything with the shower curtain blocking the view), or reacting with hysterical violence.. throwing the bottle hard enough to leave a bruise is the same as punching someone ie* assault, so you physically assaulted her, no wonder your dad punched you...

If you're that timid of someone seeing you in your birthday suit, lock the bathroom door next time.

Your dad punching you in the face and storming out explains why you think acting like a toddler is how to solve problems. You must have learned from him. Maybe act your age and not throw things at people? It doesn't matter how much you like her or not. Bathroom doors usually have locks. You should have locked the door in the first place, or just said, "Hey, I'm taking a shower in here, can I have some privacy please?" Or ignored her. Unless you have a clear shower curtain, she couldn't see anything anyway. 

As for what you do now, you can call and apologize to your stepmom, or not. You could call the police on your dad for punching you in the face, or not. I don't know. You should maybe talk it over with your mom?