Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is your favorite tv series?

I prefer shows that aren't so hard to follow you have to keep rewinding to catch everything.can be old or new.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Tsar Nicolas 2nd was the one who was stopping the antichrist from coming to power. Now, Jews took over churches; it's the end. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Antichrist Jew Lenin legalized abortion in Soviet Union. Social Security Number (Name of the beast that the beast gives you instead of your baptism name) was legalized by antichrist Jew Roosevelt. Antichrist Pope Francis approves microchipping and gays. Antichrist Patriarch Kiril of Russia tells people to listen to the antichrist Commie Jew gov't. His KGB name is agent Mikhailov. He sold alcohol and cigarettes. Jewish KGB's agent Mikhailov (Kiril) helped Jews with ecumenism (one world religion under the antichrist Jews). Now, True Church is going catacomb as the Last True Patriarch Irenaios of Jerusalem blessed a few years ago. Holy Fire stopped when Irenaios was unlawfully removed. Imposter antichrist fake Patriarch of Jerusalem Theophilos 3rd is faking Holy Fire now. Antichrist Bill Gates wants to chip you using vaccines. Coronavirus is a scam; 5G kills people and gov't blames on it COVID-19; gov't will kill people with 5G in November and will blame it on COVID and will mandate vaccines. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take plastic grey card World Passport with no name on it; but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk will press secret button to administer the unforgivable green triple six by isotope rays (according to last prophet Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov). How to escape mark of the beast? By hiding within a small group (10-15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); Orthodoxy is the only true faith; you must hide in order to escape mark of the beast; forgive me.

Source(s): ): Money will be electronic. Gov't will say someone lost their card or it was stolen; now, they have "solution" aka "mark of the beast system"... because no one will steal your hand/forehead. Remember Book of Revelation says: mark of the beast = permanent hell; forgive me.
  • 1 month ago

Young Rock (new show but family friendly & easy going) 

Rizzoli & Isles

Monk

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Soul Eater. It's on Netflix and i's always been one of my favorite anime shows 

• 1 month ago

My Name Is Earl

Ran on TBS in the 00s then on Netflix before moving to Hulu

I have the dvds, didn't like the placeholder music, prefer the tv version

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Tough question.

Most of my top picks are science fiction.

Star Trek, especially TOS, Babylon 5, Doctor Who...

But, I think that I have to give the overall top pick to one of my still favs from the 1960s.

Thunderbirds.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I was a huge M*A*S*H fan while it existed and tried to never miss a show. 

I remember the 2 hour finale was a HUGE deal at the time.  One of the highest rated shows in tv history at the time--with like 50% of all tvs in America, supposedly watching. 

(only beat out by the Superbowl or something) 

SOAP, in the 70's   was also excellent. 

and of course,  Monty Python........

and let's not dare leave out  Star Trek , of course!

• 1 month ago

Perry Mason is my favorite.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A team and macguyver somewhere like what you're looking for but for me personally it's probably some sort of a complex TV show or something 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It sounds like you're looking for episodic shows, as opposed to serialized ones (where the story continues over multiple episodes or the whole series).  I mostly watch serialized shows, but these are some episodic ones that I've enjoyed:

Lucifer

iZombie

Law and Order

Black Mirror

Futurama

Death in Paradise

Doctor Who

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Breaking bad and better call saul.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.