Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

How do I start a farm?

• Adele

Step 1: Identify your niche. Even if you know exactly what type of farm you want to start, diving headfirst into just doing it is never a good idea.

Step 2: Find the right land. 

Step 3: Getting financed. 

Step 4: Market and sell your products.

You need to buy a parcel of land in the country, preferably with a home on it, that has a few acres and is zoned to allow the farm. Then, you need to buy a few chickens, or cows, or hogs, or whatever you wish to raise, along with seeds for your crops. After that, you'll need to work strange odd hours seven days a week to care for them and to work the fields. There will be few days off. Once the fields are almost ready to harvest, you may be disappointed after a serious storm has devastated them and you lose your crops. Seriously, it takes money to start a farm these days.

Step 1) Make Some Mula aka Money

Step 2) Buy a Farm 

Step 3) Work on the Farm, have people working on it and make profit from selling the goods you make on the farm.

• L

First, you must have the money to buy one and then know how to operate one.

• garry

like well , fish farm , cattle farm , sheep farm , vegetable farm , goat farm or a worm and ant farm !!!! troll .

I hate this state, it's banking system is the worse. I wish everyone was an heir, life would be so much freaking better. I wish I never had 9 other sisters, they took everything from me and my five babies and as of today the Backstreet Boys owe for everyone and everything that hates me! I am boycotting all the unions and I am boycotting all the systems. I will destroy your property. Screwing the "likability scores" , why do all the low lifes have such high scores. It is a failing system. It sucks. 

Buy one from Haney .

Buy land. Plant crops. Tend crops. Harvest crops. 

Surely you don't expect an answer to this question in this forum?  How on earth would anyone know how you should begin if we have no idea where you live, how much money you have or what you know about farming?  the four steps I listed above are what a farm is all about. But there are many kinds of farming:  fish farming, fruit farming, crop farming--even mushroom farming. You have given no details about anything so that's all the answer you can get here. 

Use a ho...

use a ho...

use a ho..

I said to use a ho.

go to india to farm  .