Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hung

were you part of the generation where weed was illegal but smoking it at a concert was the norm and security and cops didn't care if ya did?

....now that it's legal in canada (and if we could have concerts) smoking it would be frowned upon....

yes sven.....those were the good 'ol days.....too bad most of ya couldn't experience that culture. i woulda killed yo have gone to woodstock 1969....but i wasn't born yet.

no jake....actually i don't. read into what i was saying

• Wilson
    Favorite Answer

Yes. 

Like the time I snuck into the Pink Floyd concert. 

I didn't have to bring my own, I just had to breathe.

I’m sure I was in that generation, but I wasn’t doing that, really was straight edge for about 40 yrs 🤷🏻‍♀️

I went to  Woodstock (my very first concert) when I was 17 years old, with some friends of mine. I have never experienced anything like it. and never will again, I am positive. Three full days of concerts, drugs, alcohol, heroin overdoses, and people literally getting  sick.  It was also my first experience with Hashish, and Marijuana, as well. 

I also went to see Sammy Hagar and Bob Dylan inside one of our sport Venues, in 1993. The whole place was filled with smoke, way before the concert started. People coughing,  laughing, and having a great time. Even security was getting high off the smell. Those are the only concerts I have been to.

• Jake

doing drugs at concerts has always been a thing you must live under a rock

• PIE

MANY CONCERTS in the late '70's to the late '80's!

Passed out at age 18 after smoking a quarter ounce and toking on the way and finally smoking something called "gold' at a Fleetwood Mac/Bob Welch concert in Landover Maryland in 1978!

• Nah. I'm not a dinosaur hung 😜 am sure those were the days though.