Ruth asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What pct. of people who support  Trump wear a mask when not required, and take covid seriously. Is it close to 0?

I went to an evangelical Christian school and I looked them up on Facebook. Almost no one wears masks at that school. Out of a huge group of kids, ONE girl was wearing a mask, and she was likely a Biden supporter. I live in TX. which is a mask mandated state.

Also at evangelical churches at events here in TX. pretty much no masks or social distancing.At Trump events, pretty much 0% of attendees wear masks. Same with the cpac event while Trump was talking even though it was required by the venue that they attended.Also I have a friend who works at a local store. Masks are optional there too. He told me that about 80% of his customers don't wear a mask. My guess is that the other 20% are Biden supporters.I read comments on FOX news and Breitbart and about 0 pct. of comments in regards to covid talk about covid being fatal.What pct. of people who support former Pres. Trump wear a mask when not required, and take covid seriously. Is it close to 0?

Favorite Answer

I’m a progressive liberal in rural South Dakota. It’s like Trump central here and throughout the entire pandemic I’ve only ever seen one other person (except for myself) in this small town wear a mask. I know several people who died from the virus and one of my neighbors is still dealing with long-hauler symptoms. Still no masks. 

• PIE

Take your lying rant to Entertainment & Music.

We Trump supporters with ASTHMA and C.O.P.D. wear our masks!

Go back to Californication and spread YOUR diseases!

• ?

I think your assessment is correct.