Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

where am I supposed to let people know where I'm from if Palestine isn't a state? I'm an Arab who is originally from the west bank.?

I immigrated to Canada over 20 years ago.

where am I supposed to let people know where I'm from if Palestine isn't a state

You can tell them you're from Durkadurkastan.

(:

• Chomp

Ask the millions of expelled, displaced refugees around the world.  No other ethnic group has been allowed a generational grievance like the Palestinians.

Say you're from Taint . It wasn't the butthole of the world and Taint genitalia so it Taint nothin

• RockIt

Jordan would suffice.