Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

how do you make your greek chicken?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Chop the boneless thighs, marinade them in olive oil, thyme, lemon zest, pepper, salt, little honey; for at least an hour, or up to 3-4, Put on skewers alternately with baby tomatoes & mushrooms, or chunks of halloumi.

Griddle or 'broil', occasionally brushing with some of the marinade during cooking.

Serve with pitta breads / greek salad and maybe some Tzaziki with a little mint added.

If using 'wooden' skewers, soak them in water first so they wont burn in cooking.

This is my 'way' of making souvlaki skewers.  

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Preserved lemons transform everything they are used in.

• 1 month ago

I sautee boneless skinless chicken breasts until browned with sliced garlic in a pan. Remove the chicken from the pan to cut it into 1" diagonal slices (you will notice that it is not fully cooked_ that is okay). Return the Chicken to the pan with one large can of undrained diced tomatoes, a handfull of sliced sundried tomatoes. one medium chopped onion and as many black Kalmata pitted olives as you please. Cover on meduim low heat to finish cooking chicken while you boil the pasta of your choice.

Plate the pasta, cover with the Greek chicken, top with crumbled feta cheese and chopped green onions ( scallions). Serve w/ Garlic bread .

Also delicious the next day IF you are lucky enough to have leftovers. 

Everyone LOVES this dish when I make it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well for starters, I always make sure it's chicken and not turkey .. 

Because countries of Greece and Turkey don't always get along.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If this is a question that should be in the Food & Drink category, I want to know. I had it once, and it was wonderful. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.