Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 2 months ago

Why do people think Lebron is a great player?

Offensively he's okay but mostly a one trick pony. He can out-athlete guys and dunk but beyond that he's not much. Take away dunks and layups and he shoots 37% from the field. For comparison, Curry shoots 43% from the 3 point line. 

Defensively, he's average at best. 

His rebounding is terrible for a guy who spent most of his career as a forward

Mentally, he just doesn't play well in big games. Despite having more talent around him than any player in history, he's a pathetic 3-6 in the finals. 

He's terrible at 95% of the stuff that happens on the court in a game. I'll grant he's great at the other 5% but that isn't enough to make up for it. 

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    He's got a great marketing department

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.