Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I’m pregnant and unhappy. ?

Okay so I know I made the decision to make the baby but I’m honestly not happy I didn’t want this I never thought I’d really get pregnant I didn’t want a baby right now. I have nobody to talk to I’m cry all day I’m depressed and I told the baby’s dad and he just acted like it was nothing like I didn’t even mention I was pregnant & he was a real asshole about it so I literally have nobody to talk to I haven’t told my family because my other sisters my age are pregnant and they are so happy and I’m just not and I don’t want to bring negative energy to there happy pregnancy I just don’t want the baby, i really want a abortion but everybody I know will look down on me if I do that I’m just confused and alone I need help what do I do I feel depressed. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It could always be hormones making you feel that way, some people do not deal with pregnancy well, while for other they get happy.  You are probably too far along to get an abortion, consider adoption as another course of action.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can have an abortion and tell your family it was a miscarriage.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.