Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I’m pregnant and unhappy. ?

Okay so I know I made the decision to make the baby but I’m honestly not happy I didn’t want this I never thought I’d really get pregnant I didn’t want a baby right now. I have nobody to talk to I’m cry all day I’m depressed and I told the baby’s dad and he just acted like it was nothing like I didn’t even mention I was pregnant & he was a real asshole about it so I literally have nobody to talk to I haven’t told my family because my other sisters my age are pregnant and they are so happy and I’m just not and I don’t want to bring negative energy to there happy pregnancy I just don’t want the baby, i really want a abortion but everybody I know will look down on me if I do that I’m just confused and alone I need help what do I do I feel depressed. 

It could always be hormones making you feel that way, some people do not deal with pregnancy well, while for other they get happy.  You are probably too far along to get an abortion, consider adoption as another course of action.

You can have an abortion and tell your family it was a miscarriage.