?

Isn't it strange that the last time a human set foot on the moon all the scientists were creation scientists?

In 1954 the Second World War ended but then came a period of discovery.  Einstein invented gravity, Leonardo DiCaprio painted the Moaning Lisa, Charles Pasteur invented powdered milk and then there was our greatest achievement:

We flew to the Moon...We could have gone to Mars which is much closer but President Theodore Kennedy had a dream which was realised...That dream was to fly men 4 million miles to the moon and, and we humans succeeded..

In these days everyone was a creationist, how come we can't do this sort of thing anymore?  Is it because we are now in the 'intellectual' age of people who laugh at creationism? 

Food for thought indeed. 

• Favorite Answer

The Kennedy Clan was friends with many Mafioso including Frank Sinatra.  When Mr Sinatra sang Fly Me to the Moon, Theodore Kennedy knew what he had to do.

Food for thought, indeed.  What sort of crisps do you have?

• ?

OK, Christian choir  members, let's all SING the HYMN.

"FLY me on your broom, or let me PLAY among the cars! ...etc

Huh. I think American education is due for a reform.....

LMAO I'm laughing-I sincerely hope you're joking.

Nice rewrite of history, dinkhead.  Too bad your entire statement is a flat out LIE.

Very interesting account of history you have there. 

• Wundt

Um... no.  Darwin's "Origin of the Species" was published in 1859.  While most of the Scientists at NASA would have agreed they were Christians, by 1954 almost none of them would have been Creationists.  In fact, it was the use of the Scientific Method, and not religion, that allowed for the advancements that led to men walking on the moon.