Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4

Isn't it strange that the last time a human set foot on the moon all the scientists were creation scientists?

In 1954 the Second World War ended but then came a period of discovery.  Einstein invented gravity, Leonardo DiCaprio painted the Moaning Lisa, Charles Pasteur invented powdered milk and then there was our greatest achievement:

We flew to the Moon...We could have gone to Mars which is much closer but President Theodore Kennedy had a dream which was realised...That dream was to fly men 4 million miles to the moon and, and we humans succeeded..

In these days everyone was a creationist, how come we can't do this sort of thing anymore?  Is it because we are now in the 'intellectual' age of people who laugh at creationism? 

Food for thought indeed. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The Kennedy Clan was friends with many Mafioso including Frank Sinatra.  When Mr Sinatra sang Fly Me to the Moon, Theodore Kennedy knew what he had to do.

Food for thought, indeed.  What sort of crisps do you have?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

OK, Christian choir  members, let's all SING the HYMN.

"FLY me on your broom, or let me PLAY among the cars! ...etc

• 1 month ago

Huh. I think American education is due for a reform.....

LMAO I'm laughing-I sincerely hope you're joking.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nice rewrite of history, dinkhead.  Too bad your entire statement is a flat out LIE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very interesting account of history you have there. 

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Um... no.  Darwin's "Origin of the Species" was published in 1859.  While most of the Scientists at NASA would have agreed they were Christians, by 1954 almost none of them would have been Creationists.  In fact, it was the use of the Scientific Method, and not religion, that allowed for the advancements that led to men walking on the moon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.