Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you take the cancel culture seriously or are you able to think for yourself?

• Mikel

We have to take Cancel culture seriously, due to the power they wield. When they really do have a negative impact on TV and movie productions, then we need to deny their foolish endeavors. They're essentially overseeing our right to view programs and restricting time honoured freedoms.

I agree that we need to be mindful of racism in all its forms, but damaging or banning historically significant movies like Gone with the wind or comedies like Faulty towers, only serves to erase events from our minds as if they never happened.

Knowledge of the past is imperative, so we don't repeat the same mistakes in the future.

I cancel em. I love canceling. Love the drama. Love to see those pretentious rich pricks go down in flames.