Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My Canon imageClass printer doesn't work.?

My Canon imageClass MF 4890dw printer doesn't work. It used to work with the old window. Now I have window 10, it doesn't work. The list of printer-drivers consists of HP and Microsoft printer drivers. I blocked the window-fire wall before I load the Conon printer-drive, but the Canon printer-drive still is not on the list of drivers. What can I do next, please help me.

• keerok

Go to Canon's official website and download the driver of your specific printer for win10, then install it. This is a manual procedure. Don't use any automated service to install drivers to your computer. It's like inviting burglars into your home. Also, there is no need to block the driver from the firewall.