Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5

Why liberals (who by the way are atheist) have a problem with God being a male yet they don't have a problem with Satan being a male?

What's more incoherent ? people who are atheist getting mad because religious people  use masculine pronouns when referring to God or these same  atheist \liberal people being silent about the fact that religious people also use masculine pronouns when referring to Satan?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Atheists find no significance in any of the many gods, both male and female, that mankind has created and worshipped.

• 2 months ago

Where are you getting all these weird ideas about liberals and atheists???  No one "gets mad" about masculine pronouns for God, it's just fun to use feminine or neutral ones because Christians have such extreme hissy fits about it.  If someone called Satan "she" your reaction wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

It's also rather amusing to note that you insist that gender is determined by genitalia rather than personal characteristics, so we can't help but point out that therefore God has genitalia.

• 2 months ago

1.  Most liberals, sad to say, are Christians, in this country.  If you;re going to ask a question, maybe don;t start with a blatant lie about the people whom you are asking, huh?

2.  Atheists don;t believe in gods, little child.  No god, no devil.  The point that liberals make is that the "creative force" of your mythology is male, which makes little sense.  Few liberals pay any attention to your imaginary anti-god.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's crazy to think someone thought of this, then thought it was worth sharing and actually spent the time to type it in.

• 2 months ago

Well it clearly doesnt matter: As there are no Gods or Satans that exist outside of the religious mindset. in reality

• 2 months ago

Im an atheist, and Im not a liberal. Stop making generalizations and stop telling lies. I dont believe in any gods or devils. I dont ascribe sexual characteristics to things that I dont think are existent. This is nothing more than another theist wet dream. You can call your god whatever thefuck you want, I could not care less.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.