Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have not bought any apps for my MacBook, what should I do?

my MacBook that I have has only the onboard apps (the apps that came with the computer) and I have found that all of my Mac software has a circle with a line through the middle and when I click that software it says it cannot run on BigSur.

Even the paint program I previously used for my older Mac crashes like crazy and there isn't an update or bug fix either. 

So as of right now my Mac don't have any apps rather than the ones that came with it. 

what can I do? Any good apps out there that works with Mac OS BigSur?

Update:

All of the software that ran on my old Macs, the companies don't make software for the Mac anymore so I cannot buy newer versions. 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I understand your problem! I'm still running an older version of the Mac OS, because the newest won't support 32-bit games. I suggest going to the App Store and searching for equivalents to your old software. Also do some google searching too. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.