Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Have you had the vaccine ? I am due for it tomorrow. How has it been since you had it. ?

If you are taking Vitamin C, you should reduce the amount to less than 500mg per day. If you are taking medicine which requires precision of timing, you should find ways to help you to reinforcing your memory on the time of taking medicine. All vaccines are stimulating your immune system and temporarily weakening your memory.

Flu effects are expected after the second dose.

Oh and there is a new strain going around, Thank China.

You will need to get update shots, hahahaha.

I had the second Pfizer shot this past Friday, the first three weeks earlier.  Absolutely no effect from first in right shoulder, did not even feel the needle.  Second shot the nurse was a bit less adept, left shoulder felt needle and felt like a bruise the next day.

Haven't yet ,ready and waiting for the shout.

My daughter works for the NHS has had her one [oxford].She had a slight headache but otherwise fine.

I will cry when I have mine but they will be tears of joy and relief

All the best to you for tomorrow 

I had my first jab on 13th of January as I am 76. I have to have the second one by mid April and I am asking about it now. Of course when they push a needle into your arm there is a "sharp scratch" as they always say,one winches for a second but thats it. In my case no after effects at all.My arm wasn't even sore. Sometimes after having the Flu jab the site of the injection hurts slightly but not this time.  EDIT  I do hope the asker had their jab. If I may say perhaps he or she doesn't realise its the done thing on this site to chose their favourite answer ?

I had my first vaccine (Pfizer) nearly three weeks ago, virtually painless and only a sore spot on my arm for a day or two, and then only if you deliberately pressed on it.

Anyone who claims to have “ done their research”, and won’t have the vaccination needs to understand that research does not mean they looked at YouTube or saw it on Facebook. You could start with the excellent, peer reviewed research, freely available online in the Nature/Science magazine.

I had my second dose 3 weeks ago, my wife had her second this past Friday.  Neither of us had much in the way of side effects, other than a sore arm, and maybe a little lethargy.  We are in our 50s. 

Had my first one 3 weeks ago (pfizer vaxx) and had no symptoms other than a slightly stiff arm the next day for a couple hours.  Other than that feel great and am due for my 2nd one on Sunday.

I'll take science over the opinions of 'influencers' any day.  

There have been side affects to other vaccines, like TB, that make your arm feel like it was hit with a sledge.  Yet folks are still getting them.  The covid-19 one was nothing.

No, and I don't intend to have it.

No and I have no intentions of having a dodgy vaccine even though I am 75. I have done a lot of research on it and wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot barge pole.