If Russell Wilson got traded for Deshaun Watson, would everyone be happy?

• ?

Texan fans wouldn't be, Watson is younger and better.

I don't think so.

Russell Wilson stays with the Seattle Seahawks.

If I am Wilson I wouldn't be.The teams management doesn't appear to know whata they are doing and destined for failure regardless of who plays QB  

The two teams probably would but not all the fans and Wilson wouldn't be happy moving to Houston..

I wouldn't care one way or the other.

• ?

RW wouldn't be happy. Why would he even agree to that? He has a no trade clause and Houston isn't on his list.

Why would Houston want a 4'11 QB?

• ?

I do not think so.

• Pronk

No..Russell wouldn’t be happy going to a shitty team..The Rams were dumb getting Mat Stafford so quickly,instead of trying for Wilson,& Watson.