Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

I want to get rid of a toxic friend but she keeps coming back i have been brutaly honest now what am i suppose to do?

This friend is bad for my mental health  she is a pest and always wants to get personal. She invades my personal space. When i post something on social media she constantly messages so i dont enjoy myself. I have blocked her from everything but now is messaging me telling me to unblock i have been nice this time what can i do

I believe you can try to delete her number. But you need to be brutally honest and tell her to leave you alone