does anyone know what it is truly like to be lonely?

i feel very lonely tonight....i'm a man who has lived alone since 2005 in a little council flat, i have dealt with long term mental health problems and never achieved any relationships...my only support are my elderly mum and dad who live very far..

i really do wish i had a female partner in my life, but i really feel i have nothing to offer, i have aged before my time due to stress, i'm bald, have a bushy tache...i have lived on benefits all my life....never worked, never went to college...i struggle with low self esteem and low self confidence.

it is now 9:18pm in the evening and i feel very lonely and abandoned...left to my own devices.

what do you do when you feel like that? also i am in my 40s now.

Favorite Answer

Im sure some people do. Personally I prefer to be alone. 

• Gorgia

Yes I do I really really do