Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

does anyone know what it is truly like to be lonely?

does anyone know what it is truly like to be lonely?

i feel very lonely tonight....i'm a man who has lived alone since 2005 in a little council flat, i have dealt with long term mental health problems and never achieved any relationships...my only support are my elderly mum and dad who live very far..

i really do wish i had a female partner in my life, but i really feel i have nothing to offer, i have aged before my time due to stress, i'm bald, have a bushy tache...i have lived on benefits all my life....never worked, never went to college...i struggle with low self esteem and low self confidence.

it is now 9:18pm in the evening and i feel very lonely and abandoned...left to my own devices.

what do you do when you feel like that? also i am in my 40s now.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Im sure some people do. Personally I prefer to be alone. 

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes I do I really really do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.