Why are you lesbian? Did something bad happened to you when you were younger?

Because woman sexy. Did something bad happen to straight people when they were younger?

• ?

I had a loving family and a normal run of the mil childhood? Um sorry to bust your bubble bud but someone isn’t lgbt bc of a bad childhood. Sure some lgbt people had bad childhoods or had something bad happen but so do some straight people 🤷🏻‍♀️. Being queer has nothing to do with what happened to you.

Source(s): Just a bi gal who’s tiered of your troll bs
  • ?

I'm just lucky I guess.

"Why are you lesbian? Did something bad happened to you when you were younger?"

Like everyone else, gay people were born with their sexual orientation programmed into their brain. So if you want to "blame" something, blame nature and her diversity.

• Cogito

People are born straight, gay or bisexual.  It's normal and natural for humans and thousands of other animal species.

Because I just love women!!!!!