Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Can the mum of a girl tell I fancy her  daughter she known me since childhood childhood her daughter 26 and   I am 27?

The daughter has BF but kind like but no longer want pursuer a relationship with her can mum tell keen on her dauber if we talk mention how Kate getting on.

Update:

Anonymous if they do that kind of childish I think her mum thinks it's cute but knows I am too nice interfered her daughters relationship.

Update 2:

Alan H well Geraldine did laugh when said if Kate where single ask her out she laughed said maybe should have set the two of you up if known you liked her.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't do anything if she has a boyfriend other then that I would not see a issue 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She knows. They make fun of you for it when you aren’t around.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Her Mum would have a shrewd idea.   

But do not step in whilst she already has a relationship 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

This makes no sense but if she has a boyfriend then leave her be

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You aren't making much sense here.   No one has psychic abilities so if you aren't talking about this to anyone then no one knows your business.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.