Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Zinc sunscreen in heat broken down?

I have a zinc oxide sunscreen , our ac stopped working and it’s been about 98 degrees inside the house where the sunscreen has been for a few days , does this mean that the sunscreen won’t work as well? Or since it’s a mineral do I not have to worry about it? I read online that heat will make it work less and Sunscreen is very important to my skincare routine I’m very pale , but I think they were talking about chemical sunscreens and not mineral... thank you!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.