Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Am I a bad person if I impregnate my girlfriend without her knowing it?

I have realized I love her and I am so scared to lose her and that she won't want me anymore (lately we have been arguing and it's my fault), I am scared that I'll be alone, i see my friends getting married, having kids, one of fhemhas divorced and has depression, I am so scared to end up like him. My girlfriend gives me love, comfort, companionship, friendship, support. If I lose her I lose everything. What should I do? I have been thinking about making love with a broken condom. I feel like s*** for just thinking this. Yet I am so afraid to lose her.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, obviously. 

Having children is an important life decision that you need to make together. 

And having children is also no guarantee that a relationship will last; in fact if there are already cracks, you may find this is something that breaks it. 

Get therapy to deal with your issues, and speak to your girlfriend about your feelings / fears etc.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Can you think of any way to more clearly abuse somebody's trust than to trick them into pregnancy?

Not only that but:

A:  She could abort

B:  She may already be on birth control

You SHOULD feel like s*** for this.

TALK to her.

• hi
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

How would impregnate her without her knowing it ? by raping her ?if so, everybody knows that rape is a crime ..

Now, if she is engaging in consensual premarital sex with you then why would she act surprised if she gets pregnant ? even those "wonderful" contraceptives aren't 100 percent effective at preventing "unwanted pregnancies" .

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trying to trap someone into parenthood they don't want is just as bad when a man does it to a woman. Besides, she's under no obligation to keep the pregnancy. Please get some psychological help before you end up doing something criminal. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. I think the worst thing you can do when a relationship isn't working is to have a baby. You say it's your fault but it takes two to tango. And you aren't giving her a choice in the matter. 

And I thought only women pulled this trick.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's a horrible idea and its not going to save your relationship.  Making someone pregnant because of your insecurities is ridiculous.  She will figure it out, and when she does this will backfire on you and possibly end your relationship permanently.  Get into therapy if you are this insecure.  You cannot be a decent partner to someone if you intend to deceive them in this manner.

• 2 months ago

Yes.  "Stealthing" is illegal in some states.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.