Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does it make you happy that 21 GOP governors are criticizing Biden's stimulus for "penalizing" their states?

https://news.yahoo.com/21-republican-governors-att...

This is music to my ears. Trump targeted Democratic states over and over for their refusal to support him.

He did it to Michigan because Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer refused to compliment him.

He did it to California after the wildfires because they tend to vote blue.

Trump even passed Executive Orders to block federal funding of Democratic cities he alleged were "anarchist."

I have zero tolerance for these petulant conservatives who bleat and moan about unfair it is. You reap what you sow.

Hopefully republicans get revenge.

Republicans pols complaining about something a Dem pres does; what else is new?  Next thing you know, they'll be fouling their pants cuz he put Dijon mustard on his burger or something equally stupid.

I mean. I’m against biden, but I’ll take the money I can get since my family isn’t in the best spot rn

Your source about Trump targeting anyone is a FLAT OUT LIE.

Refusing Federal funding for LAW ENFORCEMENT to jurisdictions ACTIVELY VIOLATING Federal law is not targeting. It is not buying what you are not getting.

Your petulant moaning self has zero tolerance for SANITY.

Purposely dividing, while showing favoritism is definitely wrong, as it is extremely unnecessary. Not a good look at all. The president of the United States should lead by example. Plus, he must do what's right for all. If he is unsatisfied with something it would show good judgment to work with that state to improve it! Finding compromise makes for better sense, not throwing them off a cliff.  Neither party pays any attention to these type alternative forums or news, nor do they read these peanut gallery comments that some post. Sadly, many love the drama of controversy. They marinate daily in it. If the people of the United States aren't willing to do things better, our country will continue to be stuck on stupid. I have to say having a new president, who doesn't continously insult but wants progress is a  sign that people want a new start!

Source(s): *
  • ?

He's penalizing states who didn't enforce Covid guidelines. That most of those states happen to be Red is incidental. 

You cannot treat Republicans the same way they treat anyone who's not Republican. 

It compensates higher unemployment.  It's not a penalty.  Hear the world's smallest violin playing for the whiners.

Of course it makes me happy.  Conservative states deserve to get screwed.    That’s what they deserve for being conservative.   

• ?

Nope I would like a clean bill so those in need get help I do not care what their politics are. The politicians can play politics with the other issues.