Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why do atheists always cowardly try to dodge the logical argument?

If you offend your parents you go to your room, if you offend the Supreme Court you go to prison, if you offend God Almighty you go to Hell. It’s just the extension of logic

I guess we have nothing to fear then.

• Carym

(1)  Oh, really? Let me help you put things in perspective. In the early days,

children were stoned for their revolt against their parents. Today, if your

child gets a well-earned spanking at home or at school, you will be charged

with a crime (child abuse). And this has caused a ‘role change.’ 

Scholars show up at schools with firearms. They call the shots and parents,

and teachers must obey, or else... It robs the parents of their authority to

exercise loving discipline where necessary. Because Children minus 

discipline are monsters in the making. 

>>When I was a kid, there was a consistency regarding "No" and I clearly

understood that negotiation was not an option. [Proverbs 13:24; 10:1; 19:26];

[Colossians 3:20]; [Exodus 20:12]; [Matthew 5:37].

(2) There are disturbing indications that we are approaching a ‘largely’ corrupt

judicial system around the world. The corruption of the Justice System is

increasing at an alarming rate (just thought I'd fill you in). In a corrupt

system, the innocent are routinely punished, and the guilty often go

unscathed. 

>>A lot of news happens daily worldwide---one cannot brush it aside.

Solomon said this: “The LORD detests differing weights, and dishonest

scales do not please Him” [Proverbs 20:23]. [Isaiah 5:20];

[Matthew 5:11; 10:19]; [Proverbs 17:15]; [1 Peter 2:19].

(3) Jesus did everything He could to deliver us from eternal damnation.

He paid the price Himself with His own blood. All we are expected to do

is to believe it and receive it. Through the crucifixion and resurrection,

He completed the work of saving mankind, showing us that His life is 

eternal and that His power is extraordinary. [Ephesians 1:6-7]; 

[Isaiah 53:5];

>>Who compels you or has deceived you to accept eternal damnation?

If you want to meet him, just look in the mirror.

There are no hidden facts with us...

your stupidity is offending.....good job!

who are you to judge who goes to hell,  your self righteousness can get you there also for not practicing what Jesus preaches.  Jesus called people like you hypocrites.

Parents exist. The Supreme Court has no authority to send anyone to jail and gods do not exist.

Your logic, anonymous coward, is actually belief in nonsense about which you  nor anyone else can provide any evidence for believing it. It is part and parcel of a religion that is deeply trying to continue to function in reality by using persons who think as illogical as you do and accept belief in some of the most outlandish man invented nonsense ever written. The same NT story you believe, was used by Titus to have his father Vespasian deified.  The Romans who wrote the NT must be kicking back wherever they are and laughing TAO.

But the fallacy here is that we have no evidence of Hell, therefore it is illogical to assume either way that it does or does not exist.

Atheists don't always try to dodge the argument. However, in your case, the stupidity of the question, and your anonymity, make it highly likely that you are just a troll, so I'm not going to bother replying any furhter.

• Shadow

You’re a religious idiot. Religious bull$hit has nothing to do with the context of your question. The religious part of your additional details to the question is irrelevant because that is where you go wrong because you are brainwashed into religious bull$hit. I don’t dodge the argument that if I was to offend anyone that I would be punished in some sort of way. I’ve never been punished as I don’t offend anyone intentionally. I may sometimes use language that can offend but I’m careful of what I say to people in person as I’m aware of how someone feels. Also I am not violent in any way so I would never say bad things to anyone. I like to be considerate of people around me. You have the wrong idea about atheists. 

• Steven

They cannot dodge this. Jesus 2021...lol

Oh yeah and those who ally with the antichrist saying they are apart of the 10th kingdom are denying the Son of God and not keeping the faith by deceiving people into believing the devil. And why would the antichrist accept you if you say you lie about not believing in Jesus after you say then I am the devil. Like if God says I am God now don't believe then I am the devil and then God says then I am the devil. And then God says then I am not the devil. And a person goes on telling people to deceive the devil when the devil already know that you are born of God. Know what I am trying to say. It is a doctrine of demons that are doing that. Do not believe them. Keep the faith in God and not the devil that says I am God then I am the devil and says at the end then I am God. That is the devil and not God.