My friends keep hypothesizing that i'm gay despite the fact that i'm all about the ladies?

HELP!

I think the bigger question here is why are you so preoccupied with it?

Yes that happens with some people.  It used to happen with me.  Not really a problem though is it?

• ?

They're only doing that because you allow them to see that it annoys you.  If you stop contesting their assertions and simply take the attitude that you are a cipher, that nobody knows your true nature, and they're free to guess or hypothesize whatever they want, but you'll never tell, and they'll never know...then they won't know WHAT to gossip about.

So if they want to conclude you're gay and misinform all their fellow gossips, you don't care - the fact that they're wrong is going to hurt THEIR credibility, not yours.  Let 'em guess.  Don't confirm or deny ANYTHING guess they make - especially when you think they're right.  Don't contest, and don't confirm.  DON'T appear annoyed...just smile as if you enjoy watching them make fools of themselves.

After a few weeks of that, they'll drop the whole thing.

I wonder what reasons they give for thinking that. Maybe they just wish you were because they are. Or maybe they really don't know what it means to be gay.

If there is one thing I've learned from life it's this.

Ignore the idiots and just keep doing your thing.

Be you, don't pretend to be some version you're not just to please others.