Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it pretty bad that i'm on Team Cuomo?

I think he's being framed by the powers that be

• y

The three that have come out work for him, or did.  All reports sort of align in the same manner, I'm thinking there is a pattern and more will come forward. I do not think any sort of a frame up is in play. Just an old boy doing what was common back when in the 70's and 80's, same club as Trump mind you. Same behavior patterns that we have seen in many from those times.

• bluto

You can think that.

I would wait until the investigation pans out or he tries to obstruct it like traitor Trump did at every turn (If he does) to make a decision.

See what the investigation turns up. 

Expect a full and fair real investigation.

No you have the right to choose their are no facts out yet just he said she said.

The powers that be are the facts.

• He probably is guilty of those things. He's not exactly a good person. He personally signed into law a bill that grants people the ability to murder a child two minutes from birth. He's okay with murdering people just because they haven't been born yet. Can you believe that insanity? If you murder a child 2 minutes from birth, you will be pulling out the corpse of a fking child, and Cuomo made it happen so that you can. Because of him, nazism was legalized with the stroke of a pen.