Who do I give a resignation letter to?

If we have no Human Resources director at the moment do I call and give the letter to my boss that I’m giving my two weeks? Can she refuse and tell me I have to continue to work? 

I know I’ll probably loose all

My vacation hours as I’ll be on vacation when I give the notice

You have been told MANY times that slavery is illegal. Even with a contract specifying how you can leave, they can't actually force you to continue working. They can only force you to pay a financial penalty to break the contract.

You don't "call and give a letter", you do one or the other.  In either case it is simply a courtesy on your part and you don't have to do it unless you want a positive referral for your next job.  The flip side is that once you give notice the employer can immediately terminate you.