Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Baby elephants are adorable. What animal do you like?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Otters.........I like watching the otters at the zoo. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most anything if it is cooked right.

(The one think I don't like is Sea Lampreys)

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Crocodile.

Crocodiles have outlived the Dinosaurs, yet have survived to the present day unchanged.

They sport incredibly resilient immune systems; Crocodiles that have sustained gaping wounds and missing limbs experience no bacterial infections even when lounging around in filthy and muddy water.

Scientists are studying Crocodiles in order to invent better medicines and antibiotics.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I like Anhinga. Some are very friendly and it's cool how they can stay swimming under water submerged [unlike geese or ducks], walk on land and then take off in the air. All terrain animals. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Baby snakes, frogs and turtles are adorable too. 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I like rodents, but I'm getting to like cats.

• 2 months ago

Baby bats-baby possum-baby skunk-baby squirrel-baby porcupine-baby octopus-baby stingray-baby dolphin-baby alligator-baby giraffe-baby deer-baby cougar-baby leopard,,yea, baby elephant, and a lot more.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I actually have 2 favs (besides puppies):

1. baby rhinos! They run around like miniature tanks, bother all the adult rhinos, and are fascinating.

2. baby goats! We had goats on the farm for milk, and I couldn't wait for a new batch of kids. I played with them for hours at a time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.