Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Would Kamala Harris be a good presidential candidate in 2024?

Update:

If Biden doesn't run again in 2024, would Kamala Harris be a good presidential candidate?    

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Better than Trump.                                                                      

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're deluded enough you would think so.

Same goes to the idiot whose post you have chosen as the best answer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If America wanted civilization to end faster then yes

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

After 2 years experience as president I think Mrs. Harris would do nicely on a first term of her own.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Biden's health isn't good enough for 2024 elections. He will not make it thru this one. Harris is a big mistake! Time will let all you unbelievers see that for yourselves! What the USA needs is a younger and more aggressive president. Not a old man that has to pull a tablet out of his pocket so he can read how he's suppose to respond when asked a question! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She'd be a good candidate, yes, but Biden will run again, and Harris will win the presidential election in 2028

• 1 month ago

She will be a great candidate.....  for her Republican opponent. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She couldn't get 5% of the primary vote in 2020 and I don't think four years of the nation getting to know her (as we Californians do) is going to improve her likability. That's just another four years for the few reporters left in the country to dig up her various atrocities as S.F. D.A. and CA State A.G. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.  She’s female and her skin is dark enough to be considered black but also light enough to appeal to brown people.  Yet with some make up or photoshopping she can pass as white.   She’s the perfect choice.   

• Bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I'll take Biden for the win again. She's great! but I like Biden for now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.