BMAT SECTION 1 QUESTION?

Can you please help me with this? I don't understand the problem: it says George wants to "read  at least three different newspapers in one format or the other each week. One of these must be the Times but it doesn’t matter which the other two are. He wants to read a printed newspaper twice a week."

I thought that  he can buy 3 subscriptions for online newspapers and pay an extra 0,80 twice a week for the printed version.( The prices are underlined in green.). So my answer was A, however, it says D is correct. 

Can you please help me understand the why? Thank you

well, it's a reading comprehension problem.....because it clearly states  he wants to read a PRINTED newspaper twice a week. 

so your answer of $110  is clearly wrong, as those are prices for  ON LINE subscriptions  ONLY. 

Obviously the answer would involve the price of two online subscriptions  (usually cheaper than the daily Newsstand cost)  and some combination of  the  daily  newsstand printed copy price.....worked out for the YEAR- 

to give you the CHEAPEST way he could read 3 Newspapers,  and one of them being the TIMES. 

Post in "homework" not here please.