Bill
Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How does Hasbro (a private company) removing the gender from Mr/Mrs Potato Heads really affect your personal life?

It doesn't affect my life at, but it must have adversely affected countless lives before, otherwise Hasbro wouldn't have needed to remove the Mr/Mrs part would it have? Thank goodness people no longer need be oppressed by gender specific potato heads.

The same way changing a plastic bottle of a woman battles racism.

I will never look at potatoes the same way again, without clear indication of their gender I feel very confused and upset

It’s another distraction.  

Bowing to racists cannot be rationalized.  Political correctness is a sign of moral weakness.

I wonder if the whole Mr. Potato Head thing and the Cuomo Democrat media brawl isn't a diversion from Biden's complacency for Iran's development of nuclear weapons? It all seems like a media blitz, and the Democrats use those to deter the public from talking about important things. If Cuomo's head miraculously turns into a potato, who would really care (except for, "GROSS, get it out of here!")? But Iran actually making a nuke, that is rather unfortunate and dangerous. Iranian people don't even like their own government.

It's just one more thing for radicals to act offended over. We still have Mr. Potato Head. They only changed the name of the product line.

It doesn't but it is the death of society by 1000 paper cuts.

• ?

Let me count the ways.