Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bill
Lv 4
Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How does Hasbro (a private company) removing the gender from Mr/Mrs Potato Heads really affect your personal life?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It doesn't affect my life at, but it must have adversely affected countless lives before, otherwise Hasbro wouldn't have needed to remove the Mr/Mrs part would it have? Thank goodness people no longer need be oppressed by gender specific potato heads.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The same way changing a plastic bottle of a woman battles racism.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I will never look at potatoes the same way again, without clear indication of their gender I feel very confused and upset

• 1 month ago

It’s another distraction.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Bowing to racists cannot be rationalized.  Political correctness is a sign of moral weakness.

• 1 month ago

I wonder if the whole Mr. Potato Head thing and the Cuomo Democrat media brawl isn't a diversion from Biden's complacency for Iran's development of nuclear weapons? It all seems like a media blitz, and the Democrats use those to deter the public from talking about important things. If Cuomo's head miraculously turns into a potato, who would really care (except for, "GROSS, get it out of here!")? But Iran actually making a nuke, that is rather unfortunate and dangerous. Iranian people don't even like their own government.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

It's just one more thing for radicals to act offended over. We still have Mr. Potato Head. They only changed the name of the product line.

• 1 month ago

It doesn't but it is the death of society by 1000 paper cuts.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Let me count the ways.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.