Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is that healthy to drink a 10 pack of beer everyday?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's an extra 1000 calories per day and it's murder on your liver. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I can only say that back when I was drinking like that, I was rarely ever sick, rarely ever in pain.

Now though, it has been decades and I'm in chronic pain and of course. When I had little kids in school, I was always getting a bug or two.

So the conclusion would be, drinking like that every day obviously keeps one healthy and pain free.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Obviously not. Anyone drinking 10 beers a day isn’t going to live a long life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No more than eating Mc Donald's every day. 

You pays your money and take your choice. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A heavy drinker is someone who drinks 60 or more drinks a month. Someone who drinks 10 beers a day is drinking 300 drinks a month.

• 2 months ago

I told my boss he needs to cut back on that stuff but he doesn't listen...so I said when your blood type becomes Bud Light don't come crying to me

tl;dr yes, very bad

• 2 months ago

Everyday no health problems will catch up to you sooner or later.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No it’s not, that means you’re an alcoholic..😊

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.