Is that healthy to drink a 10 pack of beer everyday?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

That's an extra 1000 calories per day and it's murder on your liver. 

• ?

I can only say that back when I was drinking like that, I was rarely ever sick, rarely ever in pain.

Now though, it has been decades and I'm in chronic pain and of course. When I had little kids in school, I was always getting a bug or two.

So the conclusion would be, drinking like that every day obviously keeps one healthy and pain free.

• David

Obviously not. Anyone drinking 10 beers a day isn’t going to live a long life.

No more than eating Mc Donald's every day. 

You pays your money and take your choice. 

• Cathy

A heavy drinker is someone who drinks 60 or more drinks a month. Someone who drinks 10 beers a day is drinking 300 drinks a month.

I told my boss he needs to cut back on that stuff but he doesn't listen...so I said when your blood type becomes Bud Light don't come crying to me

tl;dr yes, very bad

Everyday no health problems will catch up to you sooner or later.

No it’s not, that means you’re an alcoholic..😊