Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

You are a loser if.....?

you need a housekeeper from Indonesia or Philippines.....  what a loser you are cannot take care your own house!

@Suzy: you dont understand my statement......

You are Democrats 

• ?

Lol I don't find that offensive actually. I grew up with a nanny (not babysitter) when I was younger #1, because my parents could luckily afford it! They made enough money at their careers (not just jobs), to afford someone to care for their children as well as someone to care for the house and cook, do laundry, etc. So at any given time in from my birth to around 6 years old, there were always two nannys/maids! ..We are from the Philippines ourselves and labor (manual labor/domestic labor) was cheaper there when I was younger. It does not mean one was a loser, in fact, it's opposite of that! =) Means my parents always usually came home from work with a clean house, nicely dressed and fed children, and they had more time for themselves or whatever they wanted to do with their time! It was all about time management. :-)

Source(s): 1984-1990

you're a black person.

• ?

you call someone else one.